These take a bit of work but are fun to eat! And you can get different types of the Chocolate kisses to put inside if you go to Muggle shops. You can also use smaller types of chips of any flavour just use about 5 of them instead of one.
You will need!
- ¾ cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons
- ⅛ teaspoon
- 1 ⅓ cups
- 12 Hershey’s Kisses unwrapped
- ¼ cup powdered sugar optional, to roll the cookies in
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixer or your wand
- Plastic wrap
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Cookie scoop or a soup spoon
- Wire cooling racks
- 1 In a medium bowl, add the softened butter and brown sugar. Beat with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- 2 Add in the vanilla and cinnamon. Beat until well combined. Add the flour and stir until fully incorporated.
- 3 Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour. After the dough has chilled, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 4 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- 5 Use a cookie scoop (or a spoon) to scoop out 2 Tb balls of dough. Use your hands to flatten the dough into a circle.
- 6 Put a Kiss (or 5 chips) in the center of the dough, fully closing it so no chocolate leaks out while baking.
- 7 Line up the cookie balls about 1″ apart on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until just golden. Once done, transfer to wire cooling racks.
- 8 Roll the cookies in powdered sugar or sprinkle with powdered sugar using a sifter.