For my last recipe of the year I’m giving you all one that will make a good exam study snack! Its quick, simple, and you can make a lot of it to nosh on while cramming for exams! Its super easy to double triple or more this one!
You will need!
- 2 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup confectioners sugar (powdered sugar)
- ½ cup milk chocolate morsels
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup Golden Grahams cereal
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup any flavor chip morsel you want to add
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Muggle Microwave, double broiler, or hot air spell
- Plastic ziplock bag
- Place both portions of cereal and mini marshmallows in a large bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate morsels and peanut butter in 30-second increments and stirring after every 30 seconds. For the basic recipe 1 minute is enough. For larger batches you will need to do it longer. Do NOT melt the marshmallows!
- Once melted, pour over the cereal and marshmallows and stir with a spatula until everything is coated in the chocolate mixture.
- Carefully pour into a large plastic bag that seals. Pour confectioners sugar over and seal the bag. Shake until every piece is coated in sugar.
- Open the bag and add in the extras and any optional items you may want to add. Shake bag again to just barely coat the add-ins.
- Pour into a bowl and serve.