Pacoca is a treat that comes from Brazil! And they are so ridiculously easy to make too! So easy to make you’ll want to make more then one batch as they’ll get gobbled up fast
You will need!
- 9 whole graham crackers
- 1-3/4 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash Himalayan sea salt
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 9 inch baking pan
- Parchment paper
- Muggle food processor, or the stirring spell used with knives not a spoon and your cauldron
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with parchment, letting ends extend up sides and hang over the edge
- Place the graham crackers and peanuts in a food processor; Or your cauldron with some knives to use the stirring spell, and pulse until just ground. Add sugar; process for 10 seconds. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt; pulse until dough comes together.
- Press dough into the prepared pan. Refrigerate it, covered, at least 4 hours or overnight. When chilled Lift the treat out of the pan with the parchment paper overhang. Then cut into squares. Store in an airtight container.