It’s Fudge! It’s Eggnog! It’s Yummy!
Don’t steal things to make this!
You will need!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup eggnog
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow cream
- 1 package (11oz) white chocolate morsels
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp rum flavoring
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Prepare your mixing bowl by adding the marshmallow cream, white chocolate morsels, nutmeg, and rum flavouring. Place these ingredients into the mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter with sugar, eggnog, heavy cream, and salt over medium high heat. Bring to a boil. Stirring continuously, boil for a complete 4 minutes (rolling boil). Remove from heat.
- Pour mixture over ingredients in mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat on medium until smooth and white chocolate is melted (about one minute). Pour into prepared baking dish.
- If desired, sprinkle with extra nutmeg for garnish.
- Allow to set for about 3 hours, or overnight. Remove parchment paper and cut into bite sized pieces. ENJOY.
- To store, keep in airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.