In honor of Gryffindor taking the Quidditch house cup! Here’s a quick candy bark recipe in their house colors!
You will need!
- Yellow and Red Candy melts OR White Melting chocolate and paste food coloring/ Colorviara spell
- Red and gold sprinkles
- Gold star-shaped sprinkles
- Red and gold M&M’s
- Nuts of your preference
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- Line a 15 x 11 half sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt each color of candy melts in a double broiler *or muggle Microwave* if you’re using the white melting chocolate or Colovaria spell, mix the color in after you melt it.
- Drop circles of the melted chocolate onto the lined sheet pan. Make sure to alternate so no like colors are next to each other.
- Use a knife to smooth out the chocolate and swirl it together.
- Top with sprinkles and M&Ms
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- Break into bite-size pieces and ENJOY!!