Make sure your cauldron is thoroughly clean, no one wants to be poisoned by our potions!
Love potions are banned from Hogwarts though some continue to smuggle them in. The Owl Post is here to help with some fun Potionless Love Potions to tickle your tastebuds courtesy of Hailey Karter
Heart shaped jars
one cup of club soda
two cups of lemonade
half a cup of vanilla ice cream
half a cup of raspberry sorbet
one teaspoon of Feathersweet’s Fairy Sugar Dust in Pink [Use for a magical fairy lift in your life].
- Scoop the vanilla ice cream into your cauldron and the half cup of raspberry sorbet
- Add the club soda, lemonade, and Feathersweet’s Fairy Sugar Dust in Pink.
- Whisk the ‘potion’ or use a well placed Mobillarbus Circumage
- Use glacius to chill
- Optional: decorate your potion bottles to make them all sweet and pretty!
Broken Heart Brew
- Fresh raspberries
- Lemon juice
- Raspberry sherbet
- The Three Broomsticks’ Cherry Syrup Soda
- In your mortar combine the raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice, crush with your pestel until combined
- Add the mixture to the bottom of your glass and top with the raspberry Sherbet
- Top up with The 3B’s Non-alcoholic Cherry Syrup Soda