Happy Valentine’s day! This is an unusual recipe that makes something a lot LIKE fudge but isnt exactly proper fudge. But it gives has smooth and interesting taste. That you can change depending on what mix you use!
You will need!
- 1 box (432g/15.25oz) white cake mix *you can use other flavors*
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into four pieces
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Valentine’s sprinkles (red pink white and heart shapes)
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Microwave or use spells to replicate this
- 8 x 8 baking pan
- Add cake mix and powdered sugar to a microwaveable bowl. Mix together.
- Add in butter and milk. Do not mix. Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Remove from microwave immediately and stir together to combine. Stir in Valentine’s sprinkles.
- Immediately spread the batter in an 8×8 greased baking pan. Add a few sprinkles to the top and press down with the palm of your hand or a spoon to set in place.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares and enjoy!