The admins are the overseers of the entire sim. Each has their own responsibilities and departments they spearhead, and between them they manage OOC Staff, building, rentals, sim administration, technical support, and everything else not covered by another OOC Staff department.
- Klepto (kleptoheart) – Role Play Department, MM Wikia, Quests
- Persephone (alexis1oreily) – IC Staff, Sim Management
- Saff (Saffron.Foxclaw) – Admissions, Marketing, Rentals
- Corwin (corwin.lacourte) – Building, Quests
- Li (Marina.Tiepolo) – Building, Sim Management, Website
- Sadde (yahn.amat) – Building, Quidditch, Tech Support, Quests
ALOs – Acceptance Letter Owls
The ALOs, or Acceptance Letter Owls, are the staff members responsible for working with each applicant on their admission to Mischief Managed. We’re not picky on letting roleplayers in, but we do have some basic requirements, and our ALOs are the ones to help applicants get squared away before entering the sim. They take each individual application, read through it, and then contact the applicants with suggestions, compliments, etc. They then give each applicant the required necessities for roleplaying in sim, and help get the roleplayer situated in sim.
- Persephone Hyland (alexis1oreily) – Head ALO
- Aisling Jones (aislingroseopal) – Head ALO
- Marzia Sterling (magikath) – Head ALO
- Amira Zidane (Arwyn.Quandry)
- Sila Warrington (silachan.rain)
- Denna Glaus (candygunpowder)
The Marketing Department of the Mischief Managed sim is responsible for advertising and promoting the sim. The Marketing Department has many tasks, including posting to social media sites, blogging, contacting other bloggers, taking photos of events/sim updates, and general communication for the sim. This is a crucial aspect to running a roleplay sim and the members of the marketing team are always dedicated to the task at hand.
- Rita Grey (wiloaa)
- Aryiana Novelli
RolePlay Department – RPD
The Roleplay Development Team (RPD) are the staff responsible for the day-to-day activities occurring on sim. The job of members of the RPD is to come up with plot ideas. These can be large or small, but each plot must be carried through to completion, which involves many steps. Any given roleplay may have multiple steps that must be thought out, props located/created, NPC characters lined up, and fact-checking, not to mention working with the Marketing team to get the event successfully organized and advertised. Members are also fluent in the Harry Potter canon.
- Mariette LaFleur (kleptoheart)
- Oswalt Digby (solumnturtle)
- Rita Grey (wiloaa)
- Denna (Candygunpowder)
- Tara (Tarathebarbarian)
- Fletch (Gaviniv)