Every year since he started Professor O’Rourke has held broom races in the fall as a part of his class. They’ve been fun and exciting and popular, rather like how he overhauled the entire flying subject to teach us about more than just how to fly. I can’t wait to get to the broom games this year. Those are always fun.
So because of how popular the races have been, this year he’s wanting to do them even bigger and better than in the past! Bigger and better course! Places for people that want to just watch, treats! And it’s not part of class!
Here’s the information which you all need to participate!
- The race will be on Wednesday the 20th of November.
- Flyers will be meet at 4pm (location TBA)
- The races will start around 4:30
- If you just want to watch there will be places to do so!
- If you want to race let Professor O’Rourke ((CarrickORourke.resident)) know by owl by the 19th! (He will try to work you into a heat if you don’t let him know before hand but it’s always best to let him know.) The more people that want to race the more heats there will be and more chances to fly!
- You’ll need your own broom! So make sure you have one or borrow a school one before Wednesday!
- Dress warm as its been cold and gross, weather predictions say the rain and sleet will be gone but it may be windy. So REALLY cold.
OH and THIS YEAR he’s got Trophies for the winners! Which is a new thing and neat! So if you want a shiny for your shelf race for it!
So we’ll see you Wednesday at the races!! I’ll be cheering the racers on from the seats