Crossword: Who Walked Into Mordor And Destroyed The Ring,
Then Trapped Jafar Inside Of A Lamp?
- ‘Autobiography’? More like ‘greatest ever work of fiction’ (7,2)
- Because sometimes you just need a vacation from Crowscreep (8,4,4)
- Off on a journey with bitey things (7,4,8)
- Yes, your voice will break if you’re a shrieking lady (5,4,1,7)
- Not recommended – they bite (10,4,10)
- All about how to sort out gnomes and horklumps and doxies… Y’know, if he actually knows what he’s talking about (8,9,5,2,9,5)
- 365 days in Tibetan snow? No thank you! (4,4,1,4)
- Can I conceal myself forevermore? Pretend I’m not the man I was before? (3,2,1)
- Larking about in Burns’ class is not a good idea (7,4,6)
- I’ve heard there were four students that called themselves ‘Marauders’ – they weren’t so monstrous (9,4,8)
Riddle me this
I have towns but no houses, lakes but no water, forests but no trees, and mountains but no rocks.
What am I?
Why did the professor marry the caretaker?
He swept her off her feet!
Which mushrooms go best with jacket potatoes?
Apparently a student in Venom’s class got a difficult question about Persephone right.
It’s amazing that they were Core-rect!
Did you hear the joke about the fungus?
I could tell it to you, but it might need time to grow on you.
Why do potatoes make good detectives?
Because they keep their eyes peeled.
Last Week’s Answers
- Cuthbert Binns
8. Headless Hunt
9. Patrick Delaney-Podmore
11. Sam Roberts
12. Eudora Tattermouth
1. Moaning Myrtle
2. Edgar Cloggs
3. Irene Pandora
5. The Bloody Baron
6. Fat Friar
8. The Grey Lady
RIDDLE ME THIS