Crossword: Not-So-Timorous Beasties
3. If a space is too small, don’t try to swing one
- Biting Fairy
- That Jack Russell has a funny-looking tail
- Are they seriously an ingredient in Fizzing Whizzbees?
- Courtesy of Herpo The Foul
- Adorable furballs
- It’s not a hedgehog. Just try to feed it, see what happens! I dare you.
- Actual mushrooms are more interesting
- Not a lobster (7,8)
- Lock up your valuables!
- Irish Phoenix
- Hairy MacBoon
- And the Muggles thought they’d killed them all!
- Like cucumbers but not bowing
- Will wreck your fishing nets
- But Uric The Oddball thought they sounded nice…
My troll’s got no nose.
No nose? How does he smell!?
What do you call DracheBlume’s chickens on a broom?
Poultry in motion
Why do fire crabs never give to charity?
Because they’re shellfish!
Why do we have Owl Post meetings?
Because Persephone doesn’t like sitting owl by herself!
What do you get when you cross a vampire and a professor?
A blood test!
Why do mooncalves have hooves instead of feet?
Because they lactose!
Riddle Me This
Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not.
What am I?
Last Week’s Answers
- Hog’s Head Brew
- Dragon Barrel Brandy
- Pumpkin Juice
- Ogden’s Old Firewhiskey
- Gurdyroot Infusion
- Exploding Lemonade
- Paulopabita’s Fishy Green Ale
- Mulled Mead
RIDDLE ME THIS