Crossword: Something Spooky This Way Comes!
2. A dark figure who once haunted our library
3. Everyone needs a date for this.
7. A black cape with carnivorous cravings.
8. A Slytherin boy who’s sprouted fangs.
10. When one hunts at night.
12. An ugly creature that resembles a slimy, buck-toothed ogre.
13. Ugly, wart ridden, and savage
1. Pumpkins who got dolled up.
3. Something that takes the form of your fears.
4. Something Spooky and Scary
5. A large, sentient and carnivorous spider
6. A talking skull known to cause fear in mature witches.
9. A magical humanoid that is famed for biting people on the neck and sucking their blood.
11. A bird whose keep was once haunted
Please unscramble the words below to form a list of spooky things!
- What do you call a single vampire?
- Why are graveyards noisy?
Because of all the coffin!
- Why do skeletons have low self-esteem?
They have no body to love!
- Why don’t mummies take time off?
They’re afraid to unwind.
- What is in a ghost’s nose?
Riddle Me This
I was wrapped in white and buried in my tomb. Now, I wait in the dark, surrounded by gold. Outside, sand piles high. Who am I?
I am a monster on something of a diet. There is no fat on me. I rattle when I walk, and my teeth chatter when I talk. Who am I?
Welcome, have a seat. Dinner will be served shortly. I’m afraid there’s no garlic bread. Now just relax, while I take a look at your neck. Who am I?
Most of the time, I look just like you. Once a month, I let my hair down. Beware, I bite, and if I do, you’ll become just like me. Who am I?
I walk through walls as I please. I moan and groan, and rattle chains. Who am I?
Want to contribute? The Owl Post is accepting Sunday Funday submissions here.