Crossword: The bad, the bad, and the worse
7. why would you cast curses at passers by!? (8, 3, 4-5)
1. Merlin’s beard?! Merlin’s enemy?! (6, 2, 3)
2. A middle aged southern terror (6, 3, 4)
3. He apparently kills house elves to make you learn to cook (7, 11)
4. Author of ‘Magike Moste Evile’ [ed’s note: unobtainable book] (7)
5. Ancient Greek Parselmouth (5, 3, 4)
6. Pure concentrated crazy (9, 9)
8. Eaten by maggots!? (9)
9. The Dark ‘Lord’ (3, 4, 3)
Leaf me alone!
Lettuce in please!
Did you know everything in the world is either a potato or not a potato
A stupid hufflepuff, a clever hufflepuff and the tooth fairy are walking through hogsmeade. There is a Galleon on the floor.. who picks it up first?
The stupid hufflepuff, because the other two don’t exist
[Editor’s note: apologies for this submission. Any joke submissions do not reflect the opinions of The Owl Post]
Riddle Me This
You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?
Last Week’s Answers
bartemius crouch snr
4. Ulick Gamp
6. Kingsley Shacklebolt
8. Hector Fawley
12. Archer Evermonde
1. Leonard Spencer-Moon
2. Rufus Scrimgeour
3. Hermione Granger
5. Pius Thicknesse
7. Damocles Rowle
9. Wilhelmina Tuft
10. Artesima Lufkin
11. Cornelius Fudge
RIDDLE ME THIS