Believe what you want about “excess of homework”; that pig Venom had at Hallowe’en? That was V. No wonder there was no Sunday Funday.
Crossword: Can You See Through The Crossword?
4. His past is history (8, 5)
8. Fully severed is a requirement (8, 4)
9. Properly decapitated (7, 7-7)
10. Quidditch was his life (6)
11. Endless deadpan teen flirt (3, 7)
12. Always ‘bemoaning’ her life and death (6, 11)
1. Just pee somewhere else (7, 6)
2. Quidditch practice anyone? (5, 6)
3. Flirts like a fish in water (5, 7)
5. Don’t ask where the stains came from (3, 6, 5)
6. Curing muggle’s pox didn’t work out well (3, 5)
7. DO NOT ASK. AT ALL. (6)
8. A quiet one (3, 4, 4)
Word Scramble: Whoooo Are Yoooou?
Please unscramble the words below to form some spirited folks
|1.||lwednein het edwir|
|3.||ris nshcoail de msiym nonprtpgio|
|4.||eht atf iafrr|
- Where do ghosts send their letters?
At the ghost office!
- You can’t win an argument with a ghost.
They refuse to move on!
- A pretty girl wanted to marry a ghost.
I don’t know what possessed her!
- Why are ghosts bad at telling lies?
You can see right through them!
- Ghosts can’t go out in the rain.
It dampens their spirits!
- Why did the ghost cross the road?
To get to ‘the other side’!
- What’s a vampire’s favourite fruit?
I thought it was blood orange!
- What’s does a vampire say when you ask them how they are?
- When’s the only time a vampire enjoys garlic?
When they find a good Italian!
- Those vampire jokes are pretty sharp right?
No. They bite.
Riddle Me This
I’m a well-respected person from a very ancient house.
You’ll jump when first you see me, though I wouldn’t hurt a mouse.
If somebody had been a bit more careful when he chopped,
My social life would be improved, just when it should have stopped.
Who am I?
Last Week’s Answers
- Best Friend
- Love Potion
RIDDLE ME THIS