Crossword: Read A Book People!
- Magical Theory (8, 8)
4. Asiatic Anti Venoms (9, 6)
5. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (6, 9)
7. Toadstool Tales (7, 6)
9. Moste Potente Potions (7, 6)
10. The Monster Book of Monsters (8, 4)
11. The Muggle Conspiracy (8, 4)
13. The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore (4, 7)
14. One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi (8, 5)
1. Little People, Big Plans (7, 3, 6-4)
2. Quidditch Through the Ages (12, 5)
6. He’s an idiot…. (8, 8)
7. The tales of… (6, 3, 4)
8. The Essential Defence Against the Dark Arts (8, 6)
12. A History of Magic (8, 7)
Word Scramble: Muggle Books?
Please unscramble the words below to form the names of popular Muggle book titles!
|2.||autyeb adn the tesba|
|3.||eth odhnu fo eht lkieersbavsl|
|4.||to lilk a rgmidboiknc|
- What did Daisy’s toads say when she took them to the library?
Reddit, reddit, reddit
- What’s the best thing to read in the forbidden forest?
- An Hufflepuff walked into the library and asked for a plate of chips. Reuter was most affronted. “This is a library!” he replied. To which the Hufflepuff whispered in reply “Can I have a plate of chips?”
- My friend got me a really cheap dictionary for my birthday
I couldn’t find the words to thank them
- Why didn’t the thief burgle the library?
Because he was afraid the wizengamot would give him a long sentence.
Riddle Me This
What is so delicate that saying it’s name breaks it?
Last Week’s Answers
RIDDLE ME THIS