Crossword: Confess Thy Sins
3. Tights and knickers are kind of required when attending
5. Concentrate on Switching Spells, not pretty professors
7. Face your fears. Literally
8. We “like-‘im”
10. Potential cause of Macauley’s headaches
12. It may not break you but you’ll certainly bend under pressure
13. The things we do for it – and it’s not food or House points
1. Abel and Carmi shall be seeking revenge for it, probably
2. You’ve got a heartbreak in me… (4,6)
4. Keep your kissing out of the corridors
6. Who’d have thought we’d be sentimental about manure
9. Do not administer No. 9 (4,6)
11. Mmm… Eagle barbecue
12. Bogies is not just a Bertie Bott’s flavour to them
- Did you hear the joke about the fungus?
I could tell it to you, but it might need time to grow on you.
- Why do potatoes make good detectives?
Because they keep their eyes peeled.
- I heard Marillion dropped out of the whole herd game and got into painting.
She calls it centaurt!
- Only reason Venom knew I cheated on my paper was because my neighbour wrote “I don’t know” and I wrote “me either”!
- Why did the professor marry the caretaker?
He swept her off her feet!
Riddle Me This
Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same.
Take away my last letter, I still sound the same.
Even take away my letter in the middle, I will still sound the same.
I am a five letter word. What am I?
Last Week’s Answers
- Cauldron Cakes
- Peppermint Toads
- Cockroach Cluster
- Acid Pops
- Sugar Quills
- Chocolate Frogs
- Fizzing Whizzbees
- Liquorice Wand
- Exploding Bonbons
- Pumpkin Pasties
RIDDLE ME THIS