Crossword: (Text)Booking It To The Library
- Full of useful information – like how Ravenclaw came up with the changing floorplan. You’re welcome! (8,1,7)
4. No longer 1000 of them – one decided to leaf! (3,7,6)
5. aka “Places To Never Visit In Case You Get Eaten By Something With Too Many Legs And/Or Teeth” (9,6,3,5,2,4,4)
8. Know your Oedipus from your Odysseus (13,7)
12. Look up the meanings weird spiky letters in here (4,10)
13. For when you’re only just starting to… change things into… other things… (1,9,5,2,15)
14. When Divination gets too easy, add numbers (10,3,10)
- Seven grades (3,8,4,2,6)
3. Waffling on about the concepts of spellmaking (7,6)
6. Lacking in a visage but must be opposed (11,3,8)
7. Covering nothing that comes after the 19th century – but still useful! (1,7,2,5)
9. Because there’s way too much mist in the way of Fate (9,3,6)
10. Brewing at a higher level (8,6,6)
11. Latin for “Big Flying Spacey Things In The Sky”… At least I think it is… (7,8,2,9)
- Priaulx’s been reading a book on antigravity.
She can’t put it down!
- Cass. Honestly, we all love you. Life without you at the Owl Post is like a broken pencil…
- Where did the magimycologist’s cruise ship dock?
- Did you hear about the professor with an eyepatch? They had to let him go.
He only had one pupil!
- I spotted a snail in the boat house.
He thought he was a snailor!
Riddle Me This
Within me is where you’ll find
Magical creatures of all kinds.
Watch your fingers, I’ll put up a fight;
So stroke my spine or I may bite.
What am I?
Last Week’s Answers
- Devil’s Snare
- Leaping Toadstool
- Fanged Geranium
- Whomping Willow
RIDDLE ME THIS