Crossword: And Your Life Becomes A Travelogue
- Big Brother is watching your fireplace (and all your other travel methods) (10,2,7,14)
- Banned in Britain, popular in Asia (6,6)
- A Cushioning Charm makes these comfier than they look
- “Row, row, row the first years gently on the lake…”
- End of the year, end of the line (8,7)
- Ask Daisy if you can borrow a Thestral (also ask the Thestral) (6,5)
- Kindly do not boot an old boot (they may be more than meets the eye)
- Stick out your wand hand and try to keep your last meal down (6,3)
- Speak clearly – and watch out for the ash (4,6)
- Vanish in a blink – but please pass the test first
Word Scramble: Hellish Holidays
Please unscramble the words below to form some places you wouldn’t want to book a trip to
|5.||seil fo derra|
- When is homework not homework?
When it’s turned into the professor!
- How do you organise a space party?
- Cassie has a rock garden apparently.
Last week three of them died!
- A Spanish wizard wanted to show someone a new spell he’d learned. Counting down to it, he said, “Uno, dos…” POOF!
He Vanished without a tres!
- How does the Man in the Moon cut his hair?
Riddle Me This
For some I weigh heavy,
For some I bring light,
For some I’m inspiring,
For others I bring insight.
If my leaves are shed
I diminish in worth,
And I can not be valued
By size or by girth.
My face is of a type you know well,
So if you know what I am do please tell.
What am I?
Last Week’s Answers
9. Ancient Studies
17. History of Magic
20. Care of Magical Creatures
21. Muggle Studies
- Ancient Runes
2. Ghoul Studies
7. Magical Theory
10. Defence Against the Dark Arts
- Animal Care
- Potion Brewing
- Plant Growing
- Spell Practice
RIDDLE ME THIS
Death (from The Tale of Three Brothers)