Word Scramble: We’re All Going On A Summer Holiday
Please unscramble the words below to form some things to look forward to
|8.||den fo mert|
- Living on Earth may be expensive, but we do get a free trip around the sun every year!
- There’s a proper roast dinner to be served this evening.
Awesome! How does the chicken smell?
Probably through its nose!
- How many astronomers does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, they like the dark!
- Cassie never seemed to like those lightbulb jokes.
We got her to see the light!
- A wizard was walking down the street when he turned into a wand shop!
Riddle Me This
I’m in your mouth, I’m in your nose.
and even found within your toes
In equal measures I am found for sure,
in both a door and in the floor
and looking up and looking down
and even in childlike frown.
What am I?
V thinks they may be in trouble now…
V doesn’t care!
Last Week’s Answers
- Ordinary Wizarding Level
- Anti-Cheating Spell
- Wizarding Examinations Authority
- Anti-Cheating Quill
- Great Hall
- Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test
- Final Exam
- Calming Draught
- Exceeds Expectations
RIDDLE ME THIS
The Whomping Willow