10. Fifth-year fun (8,9,5)
11. The reason objects enchanted with Cribbing Spells are banned (4,8,5)
1. More fun, more explosive (if you’re me!)
2. Ministry officials to invigilate (9,12,9)
3. Time keeping, time trickling away
4. Rest your wrist – every class has one of these
5. Not-so-regular writing instruments (4,8,5)
6. Where we go to toil away, writing answers all the day (5,4)
7. The last exams you’ll ever sit (hopefully) (7,10,9,4)
8. What the rest of us plebs have to sit (5,4)
9. Off to the Hospital Wing for some of this; exam stress is a pain (7,7)
Please unscramble the words below to form some things you may or may not want to see on your exam results
- Why did the students eat their homework?
Because the professor said that it was a piece of cake!
- Why does earth rock taste better than moon rock?
Because it’s a little meteor!
- A bowl of gruel walked into the Three Broomsticks and ordered a butterbeer.
The barman replied, “Sorry, we only serve food here!”
- Well that joke made me lose my appetite!
- The library is having to take reservations now.
They’re completely booked!
Riddle Me This
The mightiest amongst my kin, I never shed a tear,
And as a steadfast guardian I scarcely have a peer.
For, sound of heart and stout of limb, I stand, inspiring fear,
And woe to those foolhardy ones who dare to trespass here!
Not even those brave ginger twins, whose fame resounds so clear,
(The one who sacrificed his life, the other one an ear)
Were bold enough to challenge me – a safer course they’d steer.
And if you should be tempted at such prudence now to jeer,
Consider this: Though sleeping I may oftentimes appear,
This peaceful mien is only a most transient veneer.
To probe my knotty mysteries will likely cost you dear;
The last of me you may proclaim when next you venture near.
What am I?
Last Week’s Answers
- Department Of Magical Transportation
- Flying Carpet
- Hogwarts Express
- Winged Horse
- Knight Bus
- Floo Powder
- Forbidden Forest
- Bornean Rainforest
- Isle of Drear
RIDDLE ME THIS