Article and Picture by The Adventurous Lion
Can you believe it? We have a week until it all matters!!! Exams begin on the 13th of June and oh Merlin am I terrified. Only last year I was watching as the fifth years entered for their O.W.L.s, and now it’s my turn. Our fabulous Founder of the Owl Post has her N.E.W.T.s this year! Today I am going to teach you how you can remain calm and pass your exams with flying colours! (Use Colovaria on a bird if you really want that to happen)
Anyway here’s some tips for ya!
- Go take a trip to the Hospital Wing, and ask a matron in the Hospital Wing for some Calming Draught
- Chat to a Professor! (I heard Venom is holding office hours all week!) Don’t be afraid of any Professors, they’re experienced in what they’re teaching and are here to help!
- Study, study, study! There’s always study group that’s held at 4pm on a Saturday, and I heard a Potions study group is being held on Friday at 3pm
- Revision is always wise! Go find a group of Ravens to hang with, or maybe find a buddy during meal times
- The library is always open, and has plenty of books, but remember keep QUIET
- If there’s a spell you have not perfected, go practice in the dueling room!
- Go for a run around the Quidditch Pitch or ask the Head Girl for some Yoga tips, get rid of all that negative energy!
Remember, you have a week left, don’t waste it and take every chance you come across. Guys and girls this ain’t no time for snogging, yelling about gruel, getting in trouble, ignoring your Professors. Your time is now, and you can go do all that after exams. So go ahead, get your study on and most of all good luck!