Crossword: Is It Really Homework When We Live At School…?
- We’re not allowed in that tower now after things broke
9. “A long, long time ago…” A very long, long time ago… (7,7)
12. “The fellow who found the Philosopher’s Stone, deep in the ground like a dinosaur bone…”
13. It’s not geometry but there are triangles
14. Number crunching
15. If you’re good at this, you can even predict your grades!
16. Shall I spell it out for you?
17. Some subjects tell the future, this one tells the past (7,2,5)
18. After Brighton Bay, no one wants to admit they like this
19. The Ol’ Switcheroo
20. Look after the fuzzy cuties. And the scaly. And the slimy… (4,2,7,9)
21. What’s a ‘washing machine’? (6,7)
- These letters are old. Old as balls. (7,5)
2. “Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!” (5,7)
3. Plenty of crashing – but only burning if someone casts Incendio
4. Have you twigged what the future is?
5. “Fire burn and cauldron bubble…”
6. The one subject where you can literally just throw paint at a wall and get an ‘O’
7. How exactly wand movement, incantations, and intent make magic (7,6)
8. From seedling to sapling to something that’ll eat your face off
10. It’s not about protecting yourself from the paintings of night time (7,7,3,4,4)
11. Do these classes really happen or are they all just stories…?
Word Scramble: My Crup Ate It…
Please unscramble the words below to form some types of homework we’ve been assigned
- What’s red but you can’t see them?
Cassie’s Strawb- SAFF’S KNICKERS!
- I hear Professor Dumorney was threatening to quit.
Her celery wasn’t high enough!
- How does the Solar System hold up its trousers?
With an asteroid belt!
- Why don’t members of the Owl Post go on dates when it’s raining?
Because it’s too wet to woo!
- My troll’s got no nose.
No nose? How does he smell!?
Riddle Me This
Though by your craft I be constrained
And heart’s desire thou each hast gained
Strive as ye will to hold it fast
To me ye must return at last.
Who am I?
Last Week’s Answers
8. Bowman Wright
10. Josef Wronski
- Kennilworthy Whisp
- Twigger 90
- Seven Hundred
- Plumpton Pass
- Cushioning Charm
- Queerditch Marsh
- Hope Downly
- Endeavour Locke
- Kora Ronscroft
- Helena Arlet
- Aryiana Novelli
- Makenna Simmons
- Persephone Hyland
- Ryder Rowan
RIDDLE ME THIS