Professor Chastity Venom (gambits.obsession)
We covered a very large topic in the form of titans and primordial gods; choose five that were discussed and draw a portrait of them accompanied by a description. Due in 27th of April
Professor Arianna von DracheBlume (ariannavondracheblume resident)
List as many ways to get bad plant smells out of your clothing or skin as you can think of, Magical and Muggle ways both please.
Professor Gaston Reuter (jamie.delwood)
Research the mysterious magic of Sacrificial Protection and write for me at least one side of parchment on why it suggests that love has such a special status as i suggest.
You may also work on spell creation from the previous week’s homework if you needed extra time:
Theoretically, create a new spell to demonstrate your understanding of the vital aspects of spell casting. This is a purely intellectual exercise – do not attempt to cast it. You should complete the following steps:
– Create an incantation for your spell.
– Describe the effects of your spell.
– Describe the precise wand movement for your spell.
– Describe any necessary intentions or emotions (example; maintaining eye-contact, importance of concentration, a long-lasting memory, a feeling of anger etc etc).
– Explain how difficult it would be to cast this spell. Would it need to be restricted?
I emphasize, do NOT attempt to cast your spell. Meddling with spell creation when you do not know what you are doing can have dreadful consequences. Unintended consequences from foolish wand waving could lead to you being severely reprimanded.
Potions (years 5-7)
Professor Juniper Green (ProfessorJuniperGreen)
Write 2 rolls using the lecture of your favorite African region and if you agree with their potion making or not.