There is a lingering smell of citrus around the pile of this week’s edition of ‘The Owl Post’… Even the copy you pick up smells faintly orange-y… Maybe you should read it somewhere warm?
Crossword: I Fought The Law And The Law Hexed Me
- Their creation regulated; we can’t have just anyone disappearing off in an old tin can
4. Narrow miss for a certain student
6. Wizengamot Witch
7. Tried – and failed if you’re being sent to prison after visiting…
8. 62442 to get in
9. I could say, but I can’t
- Head honcho
3. An authority on OWLs and NEWTs
4. Among their ranks: Arithmancy
5. A Roman invention as an entrance
Word Scramble: Departmental Disasters
Please unscramble the words below to form different Ministry departments
|1.||camilag sacdtneci nad tsapsaeochtr|
|2.||naugteiorl nad lrcootn fo aiagcml uareesrct|
|4.||amialcg wla fnetmencore|
|6.||galmaci segma dna rsospt|
|8.||nenltiraoanti ilgmcaa aoicoropent|
- Enter one hole, and leave though three. When you succeed, I am on thee.
What am I?
- When you need me, you throw me away, but when you don’t, you bring me back.
What am I?
- I’m always there, some distance away. Somewhere between land or sea and sky I lay. You may move towards me, yet distant I stay.
What am I?
The Owl Post is pleased to announce that is has a second comic artist – and in celebration, Ann has given us two pictures for this week’s Sunday Funday!
How many slytherins does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Just one, they hold it up and the world revolves around them (not that a Slytherin would be seen dead touching a lightbulb)!
Why is S.E.R.P.E.N. spelled without a T?
They keep having to use them for their grades!
Why doesn’t Oedipus swear?
Because he kisses his mother with that mouth
What’s the best way to have a date with a seer?
How many Beaters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two: one to hit the bulb with his bat; the other to see what’s going on, hit the first with his bat, and then change the lightbulb!
Last Week’s Answers
- Rita Grey
- Helena Arlet
- Juniper Green
- Mother’s Day
- Portrait Counting
- Thestral Dung Scooping
- Mushroom Hunting
- Bunny Onesies
- Chicken Coop Cleaning
- Massaging Feet
- Writing Apologies
- Potion Tester
- A teapot (not Professor Fox – although the argument could be made that it is)
- A nose
3. An echo