Crossword: Flowers Gleam and Glow..
- I pop like a zit!
5. The Royal Staff
7. My poo helps plants grow!
8. I love my copycats
9. Don’t turn off the light! (6,5)
10. Your cries are killing me
11. Almost like a butterfly
- Don’t be a prick (5,4)
3. Take a deep breath and dive.
4. Let’s watch the stars together!
6. Healers love me
Word Scramble: Puzzling Plants
Please unscramble the words below to form a few things involving our greenhouses
|4.||eisnhce mgocphni eacbagb|
|5.||giiredibl puml bush|
- I fly when I’m born, lie when I’m alive, and run when I’m dead.
What am I?
- Every night I’m told what to do, and each morning I do what I’m told; but still I can’t escape your scold.
What am I?
- We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size.
What are we?
- I heard a buddy talking with his friend about music the other day saying “Man, Drake is amazing”
But when I went to go listen, I just instantly fell unconscious.
- Herbologists: outstanding in their field
- What’s a herbologist’s favourite instrument?
The Devil’s Snare