There is a lingering smell of citrus around the pile of this week’s edition of ‘The Owl Post’… Even the copy you pick up smells faintly orange-y… Maybe you should read it somewhere warm?
Following an… eventful etiquette and dance lesson the following list was compiled of what is not proper dance etiquette
- Jinx your opponent… Uh dance partner… when their back is turned
- Wiggle your posterior in a fashion that is popularly known as “twerking”
- Announce your opponent/partner’s personal life in front of a crowd of their peers.
- Allow a Veela to dance.
- Take over the duties of the hostess without invitation.
- Leave the hostess duties to someone who clearly is too timid to take them on.
- Purposely push people out of the way to have more room for this “Twerking”.
- Give conflicting commands such as “sit down” followed by “dance the box step.”
- Take your frustrations out on innocent Veela boys who are only trying to defuse the situation.
- Forbid all Veela from dancing. (They don’t take to it kindly.)
- Get so wrapped up in your arguments as to allow fifteen year old Gryffindor boys time to make fart jokes.
- Get caught up in a “Twerk Off”.