Do you ever feel that you can’t be yourself around your dorm mates? That there’s a tension in the air? Not getting along with them? Perhaps there’s something that they do that bothers you. Here are a few fun and easy tips to getting them to wake up to their monstrous behaviors.
1. Their chocolate frogs have gotten under your bed sheets, and let’s just say you were really worried the next morning. But never fret, we’ve all been there.
2. Their shoes smell so bad that you’re worried for Defense Against the Dark Arts that your boggart is going to be a pair of their shoes.
3. There’s always a weird sulfur odor in the room when they’re around. We understand your weird volume button that you’ve got, and we’re not ignoring it anymore. Think before you stink. Also, this place is run on fireplaces, so let’s try not to blow the place up. Thank you.
4. Theirs and your belongings have slowly meshed together to become one pile of utter chaos. Take it if it’s on your side, it’s landed in your territory and therefore is yours by birthright.
5. They snore. You better quietus their snoring or you have the right to sonorus your own opinion. Let them have it!
6. Are they rude? Well, what the hex! You deserve better (maybe).
7. Do they use your things without asking? Well curses! Whatever shall you do? (hint. hint.)
8. Feel like your roommate is a cat? A dog? Their hair keeps getting everywhere? There’s a curse for taking care of that. Look it up, you’re welcome.
9. They’re eating in their bed? That’s disgusting! Start a trend, you can eat in their bed too. Be as messy as you need to.
10. Are they rude, mean, and just a bad person? Well that sucks.
I hope these tips will help you settle your issues with your dorm mates and make the rest of the year an enjoyable one.
Written by: Your Favorite Shady Queen, Darci Russ, Slytherin.